Company Profile

A House is as good as what goes into its construction. We at Blue Ocean Property Group take pride in saying that "we build homes not houses"

Blue Ocean Property Group is committed to excellence in all what we do. We strongly believe that on time delivery and sale of the project is the main key to our success. We are passionately involved in the process of home building from its design, inception to its completion and making sure that the new owners are perfectly happy with their lifetime investment.

Company History

Based in the South East of London, Blue Ocean property Group has over 20 years experience in the building starting quite modestly in 1992 as a property renovation and conversion company. Throughout our history, Blue Ocean has been recognised for providing quality work in a timely manner.

Founded as a property renovation company to handle small projects, it has gradually moved into new build over the past decade or so. Since then Blue Ocean has expanded into luxury residential homes.

The luxurious homes we build are specifically designed to harmonize with the scenic beauty of the surrounding landscape. We preserve as much open space as possible, incorporating the existing hills, trees, and ponds. As part of our 'keep it green' efforts, we save and subsequently transplant any number of trees, preserved peaceful creeks, and restored sparkling ponds-and we've created community walking trails so residents can enjoy these tranquil settings.

During the past 15 years, the company assembled a group of expert construction professionals with diverse construction experience. Since then, Blue Ocean Property Group has turned itself into a medium sized "new homes build" company in the South East of London and Kent.

Blue Ocean's success over the past 20 years is mainly due to its employees commitment and dedication to excellent quality work, which is based on continuous search for quality land sites for development and to strengthen our integrity, honesty and respect in the field of building homes of excellence.

Private Project in Kent

Today, Blue Ocean has very successfully completed many small to medium size projects. We together with our constructions partners, we are committed to delivering value for money by ensuring a trouble free living for many years to come into our new homes, as well as growing into the most capable and fastest growing industry in the world. As we look back with pride on the successful completion of our various projects, we keenly remain focussed and well aware of the challenges and accomplishments to come, will further define the fundamental character of our company.

We eagerly look forward to building that future, as we continue to challenge ourselves to become and remain the very best in our business.

Blue Ocean Property Group's Projects:

Résidence VICTORIA
STRASSAN
18-Rue La Chapelle.
2002

In 2000 Blue Ocean property Group jointly with Saviolux a local real estate company, developed a block of 27 luxury apartments in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and completed in 2002.

The land was purchased for 1.2 Million Euros. 80% of the development was sold off plan and remaining 20% before the completion. Each apartment was sold from 275,000 Euros to 350,000 Euros.

SOLD

1-5 Pear Tree Close, Bromley, Kent BR2. 2003

This was a three and 4 four Bed houses with private road and gated development. This is now completely

SOLD

Form £350,000 to £460,000

53 Danson Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6. 2005/7

This was a development of Luxury 4 and 5 Bed Houses. Again this being on a private Road. This project is completely

SOLD

Form £500,000 to £800,000

We have also developed single luxury units within the South East of London and Kent, for our exclusive private clients.

53 – Danson Road, Bexleyheath, KENT DA6